Apoyar is a pioneering Global Agile software development company. Our focus is on our customers satisfaction, delivering fairly priced and transparent services. Apoyar enables customers to complete their critical projects efficiently, whilst constantly having a team of highly experienced experts at their disposal. We strive to deliver for our clients and build a a great relationship; this is why clients stay with us for multiple years.
Our DNA is that of a global company; from our early days we have had employees and clients spanning the Americas, APAC and EMEA. We have been a remote-first company since our founding in 2001, always being ahead of the curve in terms of industry norms. We are an agile company with an agile ethos.
Very few organisations are truly agile and as such, employees are not exposed to the depth of new things that they need to be in order to progress and get vital experience.
For 20 years we have put people our people first in everything. We believe the best way to provide our clients with excellent service, starts with our people. Learning and career development are at the forefront of our values for everyone in the organisation. This is the reason why our employee turnover is so low, with many of our employees staying with us for over 10 years!
Apoyar is growing rapidly with customers across the globe, with recent new customers being from Mexico, Belgium and Japan. This is where you come in…
- Candidate should possess strong technical capabilities in Magento, PHP and other open source Technology
- Development of technology framework, code as per the standards, configuration management, etc
- Collaborating with the Product Owner and development team members in an Agile Scrum environment to define and deliver Sprints aligned with our business priorities
- Developing code which follows Magento Coding Standards.
- Following best practices in developing Magento extensions, producing maintainable code and minimising the complexity of future Magento version upgrades.
- Proficiency to handle complex and quality demanding jobs
- Working with multiple teams on multiple projects simultaneously
- Analyze Technical requirements for the project requirements and do the necessary R&D
- Experience in development, customization and integration on Magento 2.0
- Developed & managed e-commerce websites, web apps using Magento Enterprise
- Must have the ability to develop Magento Modules and Customization, Extension, Development.
- Should have strong knowledge of OOPS, MVC architecture
- Developed Magento plug-in/modules
- Strong PHP, MYSQL, OOPS and RDBMS concept
- Should have good Communication skills
- Should have problem solving, prioritizing tasks, multi-tasking abilities
- Should be able to understand and handle tasks independently
- Ability to work to deadlines & as a team member
What we offer:
- Home based role so that you can be based anywhere in the world
- Fantastic Learning and Development opportunities
- Great culture and career development (many of our Employees stay with us for years!)
- A company that focusses on your development and promotes from within