WHO WE ARE?
Apoyar is an Information Technology Services that provides Business and IT consulting, System Implementation, Bespoke Software Development and Outsource services to clients across the Financial Services, Retail and Telecoms sectors.
Apoyar is a fast-growing open source software solutions company. Over the years, we developed innovative services and workflows that beat classical delivery models resulting in lower budgets and much faster time to market. We have built our delivery focused reputation upon technical innovation, in-depth business knowledge, and creative vision, all of which supports our objective of helping clients to gain true value.
Apoyar Work Culture: Apoyar Ltd has a long history of success in doing business with its highly skilled and motivated staff. We like to mix the best of European and Indian cultures to provide a "can-do" service to our amazing customers. You will be part of a big family working together to improve our business opportunity.
We are looking to hire an experienced Magento Developer who have an in-depth knowledge of Magento and the best development practices and enjoy the challenge of developing new functionality using the latest techniques and technologies.
Magento 1 or Magento 2 certification would be preferred.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Design, develop and implement Magento 2 eCommerce solutions
- Integrate with major external systems including ERP, CRM, OMS, payment gateway system, middleware, and other systems
- Participation in post-sales technical scoping, requirements gathering, and solution creation & review
- Evaluating clients’ 1st and 3rd party data integration, technology vendor requirements, and developing integration strategies for the platform
- Prepare and provide client facing technical follow-up calls and documentation
- Work closely with other developers to create standardized processes and solutions
- Keep up to date with all industry changes and latest methodology within the commerce industry
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience with PHP and Magento
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Magento2
- Should be Magento 2 Certified.
- Strong integration and architectural knowledge of the Magento platform
- Exceptional problem solving
- Expert PHP and Object Oriented Programming skills
- Experience working with open source LAMP/LEMP stack, particularly PHP and MySQL, and the use of creation of third-party libraries and frameworks
- Can provide inputs on estimates, architecture diagram, cover sales call with sales team & customer, sharing inputs on how to extend/leverage Magento capabilities.
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns
- Good team player who can work with people of all levels / backgrounds
- Working knowledge shopping cart development with shipping, payment gateway integration for E-commerce websites
- Build API’s that integrate with all majors ERP, CRM, and other systems
- Should have knowledge in improving performance
- Experience of working in the following industry sectors: retail, media/entertainment and/or computer/product manufacturing
- Enterprise architecture knowledge and experience such as Infrastructure, Applications, E-Commerce Integration Structure (EAI)
- Complimentary market knowledge/competitive landscape in assisted service, self-service, commerce, marketing services, content/knowledge management, analytics, CRM, multi-channel
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present business solutions to senior executives as well as technology to engineers
- Experience of defining and managing the scope of projects
- Development of new Magento plugins
- Contribution of Magento open source development added advantage
- Knowledge of Magento 2 Cloud Commerce will be an added advantage
- Having a working knowledge of managing CI/CD of Magento 2 Commerce.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV